Professional Indemnity Insurance
Contact the Professional Indemnity Insurance team020 7655 8020 Request a call back
Professional Indemnity Insurance is a compulsory purchase for many professional services firms as part of their affiliation with their professional body.
However, in an increasingly litigious society, it is fast becoming a more common purchase for all types of firms that are providing professional advice or services often as a result of a contractual requirement from with their clients.
Working with specialists in Professional Indemnity Insurance and experienced PI brokers like Vantage Professional Risks gives you the peace of mind that:
- You are receiving the specialist PI advice you need.
- We will, as part of our service, take the time to understand your business, reviewing your needs and exposures to ensure that we place a PI policy which meets your unique needs.
- As specialists we know the market and more importantly the underwriters many of whom we have traded face to face with for many year.
- With direct access to Lloyds of London we have access to the whole market including specialist syndicates for the more unusual or distressed risks or those risks with overseas exposures that cannot be placed in the mainstream market.
- We understand the wordings, the cover they give and more importantly the cover they exclude and how this meets your needs.
- We can articulate this cover to you in a clear and concise way so you can understand the cover you are purchasing but more importantly your obligations under the wording which is your contract with the insurers.
- We have experience in dealing with PI claims and provide a proactive claims handling service as part of our package.